Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Favorite Things: Misfits (TV Show)













The past two days and actually right now I been watching this UKshow called "Misfits". I been wondering where the gif's of this show was from as they have been splashed all over my UK friends tumblr for months now. I have to say that I'm hooked on this show. 


For all my American readers Misfits is a British science fiction comedy-drama television series about a group of young offenders forced to work in a community service programme, where they obtain supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm.


I don't really want to give much away so that's about all I will leave it out. The series can be seen over on Hulu.com. Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think of it.


No comments:

Follow Me