Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Season 2 Finale of Pretty Little Liars Went APE SHIT





So Monday was the Season 2 finale of Pretty Little Liars, It also was the day we been waiting for for 47 eps. It was the day we found out who "A" was. Now if you haven't watched the finale yet then um STOP reading.



It's been a lot of guessing about who "A" was, I know between me and Crystal it has. We had everybody from The cops that was sleeping with Hannah mom to that new dude, the one that fly planes. He might still be "A" well part of the "A" team as we found out in the finale, But who "A" turns out to be in a shocker, I mean that is if you didn't read the book. 

This is where it gets tricky. I found out who A was in the books by mistake, but after reading a interview the creator said "A in the book is not A on the show". Well she lied cause "A" is Mona. YES "A" is not who anybody though it would be. Shit the poll on Facebook everybody had Melissa as "A". 

But who all is in the A Team ? My guess mixed with my friend Crystal guess is but mostly hers is Garret, Jenna,Mona,Melissa and Lucas.  






No comments:

Follow Me